Dear game designers, dear board game community,
we are happy that this is the 32nd edition of the Hippodice Game Designer Competition.
Until the 30th September 2019, all game designers will be able to submit their unreleased game ideas.
The new website (hippodice-competition.net) have brought us positive reactions; this year, authors can once again use our slightly improved online application form.
The application for the preliminary round is initially made by the digital submission of a game description and the rules of the game. Then come the actual phases of the competition:
- Preliminary round: Hippodice editors will evaluate the digital submissions from September.
- Main round: The best prototypes are requested, tested and evaluated in numerous test rounds.
- Final round: An expert jury of publishing editors will determine the winning titles in the spring 2020.
More information …
- Procedure: What are the phases? How does the competition work? What happens after that?
- Terms and Conditions: The „Rules“ of the contest. Important for all authors before submitting the application.
- Application form: Use this form to enter the game and author data, and upload game descriptions and game rules as PDF
Again this year we are looking forward to many submissions from all over the world and wish all participants good luck.
Your Hippodice Team!
HippodiceSpieleclub e. V.
PO Box/Postfach 70 02 57, 44882 Bochum