Game designer can now submit unpublished game prototypes
- Application phase until 6. October 2018
- Application via new, modern online form
The application phase for the Hippodice Game Designer Competition 2019 has started! Already for the 31st time the internationally known competition takes place.
Until 06. October 2018 every game designer can submit their unpublished game ideas.
This website, which is newly available the first time, also has a new online application form. This now eliminates the somewhat more cumbersome PDF form. The application for the preliminary round is first made by the digital submission of a game description and the rules of the game. Then follow the actual phases of the competition:
- Preliminary round: From September, Hippodice reviewers will rate all submissions
- Main round: The best prototypes are sent to Hippodice and will be rated in numerous test rounds (end of 2018/beginning 2019).
- Final round: An expert jury of publishing editors determine the winning titles in the spring
Important information about the competition
- Process: What are the phases? How is the competition going? What happens after that?
- Terms of participation: the “rules” of the competition. Important for all authors before submitting the application.
- Application form: Use this form to enter the data about the game and the author, and upload game description and game rules as PDF